Monday, December 2, 2013

Kharma

 Kharma

I never met you, but your life touched mine.

So tiny, so sweet, your life had meaning.

Though it was short it will live on forever, because your daddy met my husband one December day.

So as I write this I pray your mommy knows how your little life will touch many across the web.

Sweet dreams angel baby. Kharma Ann Haas

Here are a few bits of wisdom that Shawn Paul Haas shared with my husband as they drove to Houston so that Shawn could get on a bus that would take him to Austin. 

 Reality Check

My husband thought he was being a blessing buying Shawn a ticket to Austin, but it was my husband that was blessed.

 The Truth



Thank you for sharing your life and your little girl with us.
Peace and Love
Donel Rourke

Subscribe Now

Like My Page

No comments:

Post a Comment