Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"Tub Talk" Tell Me Your "Why"

Tell Me Your "Why"

What is Your Why?

For your finances?
Mine is to be financially secure enough to be able to help all the charities and individual I want.
You see I started with wanting to make $5000 a month, but when I was asked to really think "why" I wanted to make $5000 I realized I wanted more. 
I wanted to not just be able to take care of my family, but help all of those that God shows me I need to help. 
I wanted to be able to travel anytime to anywhere with my family, without worrying how much it cost or if I had enough days off from work. 
Do you want help reaching your financial goals? See for yourself, you can make your dreams come true.

Your Health?

For Me it is to be as healthy as I can be. 
I have had three heart surgeries, a mental plate with four screws in my neck, broken bone on my foot and I fight CFIDS everyday.
 Did I let any of these things stop me from my "why" for being healthy? 
NO!! 
Instead I found my way. 
After my neck surgery I could no longer do the exercises I did before. I could not jump, jog, lift weight or any type of impact exercise. I found Pilates. I fell in love with it so much that I became a certified instructor but I missed teaching. You see Pilates is really for a select few so I created my own aerobics class THB (Totally Hott Body)Dance Fitness. 
My other secret, because I can only workout 2 times a week because of the CFIDS, Access Bar. Will not workout without one EVER!!! 

Your Soul-mate?

I made a list of what I wanted for my soul-mate. Another thing I did was I didn't even worry about looking for my soul-mate. When you are desperate you try to turn someone into your soul-mate and then you both are miserable.


Be Specific in your answer.
Peace and Love
Donel Rourke

Don't forget to follow me at www.facebook.com/bizness4yourhealth.
Make sure to Like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. www.youtube.com/firebizness4yourhealth
Find out more on how to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment