Saturday, November 2, 2013

Successful People

Successful People Forgive

I believe the most important thing that truly makes someone successful is Forgiveness!
Forgiving others and yourself will release you from a life anchored to the past.
What happens when you focus your attention blaming others?
You spend your time consumed with hate, anger and pain.
You focus more on what happened to you in the past instead of on the present or future.
In my first Tub Talk Video I confess the name of who I needed to forgive.
This forgiveness set me free to really focus on my future.
I made the decision  to succeed.

Successful People Read Daily

August 2013, I made the decision to succeed in my business. I decided to learn Marketing when I found Empower Network. I really didn't know what I was going to learn about marketing, but I knew it would be more than I already knew, which was next to nothing. One of their main core commitments is to read daily. No! Not romance novels... you need to read books that are going to help you get your mind set on success, not fantasy.
Napoleon Hill wrote one of the best selling books of all time, "Think and Grow Rich," in 1937

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/6-steps-to-think-and-grow-rich-2013-9#ixzz2jVRRtlnw
 
 
This book is one of many that my mentors suggest I read and apply to my life to help me get the mindset to have success in my life and business.

Successful People Share Information With Others

One of the things I love the most about Empower Network is they love to share helpful information with you. If it is something that has helped them succeed they share. They want you to succeed.
 If you want to learn how to blog for your business, they have a course for that. Want to learn SEO, Solo ad formulas or email marketing secrets, they have a course for that. The great thing about Empower Network is their marketing courses are for anyone who want their business to make more profit. Business owners, Realtors, brokers, work at home businesses and if you don't have a product or business to promote they will help you with that too.

Successful People Set Goals and Plan

I heard a wonderful Pastor preach once,"If you don't  plan your day, the devil will."
Remember the devils plan for your life is failure. He doesn't want you to prosper. He would rather you lie and steal.
Working hard doesn't always mean you will be rich either.
You need to have a goal you want to reach and a plan on how to reach that goal.
This should be long and short term goals with plans each day on how to reach each goal.

THIS HAS TO BE WRITTEN DOWN!!!


I could go through the whole list of what successful people do, but not now, maybe in one of my
Tub Talk Videos. I don't know if you noticed, I really didn't go over all of what unsuccessful people do, because I really don't like to focus on the negative. Positive Energy Only.

Follow me at www.facebook.com/bizness4yourhealth
Subscribe to my channel at www.youtube.com/firebizness4you

Peace and Love
Donel Rourke

P.S. If you are ready to succeed click here!
What are you waiting for? Do it now. It is Free.


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment