Monday, November 25, 2013

Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots

How To Make Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots

Strawberry Jello Shots For My Birthday Party


My birthday is coming up on Dec 28 and I am really not drinker, 
but I think this will be on the menu for the night.  
Let the party begin!
Strawberry Margarita Jello Shot Cups recipe
Ingredients:
1 pack Strawberry Jell-O,
¾ hot water,
1 pack strawberries,
1 cup tequila,
3/4 cup Cointreau,
sugar and lime for garnish.Cut both ends of the strawberries, and use a melon baller or small measuring spoon to scoop out the inside. Mix Jell-O with hot water, stir well to dissolveAdd tequila and Cointreau to it.Pour mixture into strawberries.Put in fridge for 4 hours to set before serve.Get out of fridge and garnish the edges of the strawberries with lime juice and sugar                                                           Kids Jello Shots
Just don't add the liquor.
Follow directions on box 
And top with whipped cream.

Peace and LoveDonel RourkeFollow me at http://www.facebook.com/bizness4yourhealth Subscribe to my channel at http://www.youtube.com/firebizness4you 





No comments:

Post a Comment