Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ad Copy, Swipe Copy, Solo Ads, Squeeze Page, Landing Pages, You Know Everyday Words We All Know

Ad Copy, Swipe Copy

Can you tell me the difference?
 I know that, before I started learning from Empower Network, these words were just words that didn't mean anything to me.
 I saw them all the time... on TV, in the newspaper, even on my cell!
 Why would I need to know these words?
 Well... you see... I am a business owner and entrepreneur.
 I have great things to offer the world, but I have to get the "Right Word" out.
 Did you catch that? The "Right Word"
 So you can reinvent the wheel by searching the internet and spend countless hours learning these "Right Words" or just take a look at what I have found!
Poke the yellow man and see what he showed this 45 year old homemaker and how I entered the CYBER WORLD of successful marketing!

Solo, Banner, Click & Pay Ads

Where to begin? Which one works? Which one is easiest? Which one is the Key to getting the word out about your product or service?
If you don't want more success in your business, don't click here & get started.
 Dream


Just keep doing what you are doing. Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is always a good plan, RIGHT? If you already have all the money you need... Don't Click the "Log In to Get Started" button.

 Squeeze Pages, Landing Pages

What is the goal for your business? Do you need a squeeze page or a landing page? Do you need a website or a blog? Do you need them all? When you know... Tell Me! Because I needed to know!
Want a little Squeeze? Click the picture.


Want to get straight to the point! Click Play Now!
 Change Your Life


Get the point?
 THE POINT IS: You need someone to teach you all of this, just like I did.
 I didn't know a SEO (Search Engine Optimizer) from a hole in the ground.
 Now I do, HA!! HA!! and my business is taking off!!!
 Thank You to Empower Network
Peace and Love, Donel Rourke

No comments:

Post a Comment