Skip to main content

If You Love Your Daughter As Much As I Do


If You Love Your Daughter As Much As I Do

Tell me your story:
Here is my story.
When I was 17 years old I was married and in High School.
No I was not pregnant, but my desire to have a child after I graduated was a strong one.
So much so that I already painted her nursery 2 years before she was born.
Barbie was a gift from God. She was a reminder of just how blessed I am.
Barbie this is for you to see because you will always be safe in my arms.




As you know life is not a fairy tale and you know storms will rage, but you will be safe in my arms.
Happy Birthday Barbie I love You Always and Forever
Peace and Love Donel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The #1 Ab Exercise for the Flattest Stomach-The Vacuum

The Vacuum

Don't Text and Drive

Don't Text and Drive It Can Wait!   I only took my eyes off the road for a few seconds. I only read my messages I don't reply back. It will not happen to me. I am a good driver     Don't Text Your Friends or Family If You Know They Are Driving You don't want your text to be: The one that kills them. The one that causes them to kill someone else. The one that puts them in a wheelchair. The one that causes them to change the life of someone else, forever! Love Them Enough to Wait. Remember It Can Wait! 

Mindful Pilates Review

Very good workout the only thing I would do differently is changing the leg workout from being on one knee to lying on the mat hip up. Like this one, only most the time I do not suggest having head in hand.  Key is Keeping Spine elongated.