Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wishing On A Falling Star

When Was The Last Time You Wished Upon A Falling Star?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was blessed to see 2 falling stars tonight. 
The first one was as we were pulling up to our second home in Austin, by Lake Travis. It was so bright it was blinding. I thanked God for prosperity for the last part of this year.
When I got home I needed to walk my dog. My son and I start our walk as our neighbors point out that over the top of the trees the moon was rising. 
Let me paint you a picture. Our house sits upon a hill, so when you look out you see the tops of trees. The moon, not yet full but close, was big and orange. I stood there sharing this moment with my son, feeling the cool breeze, smelling the clean air living, in the moment. As we turn back, I keep gazing at the stars when all of a sudden another Falling Star. This one I thanked God that my mom was cancer free. 
Moments like this happen when you stop and enjoy the moment. Many of us are so busy trying to make a buck to spend that buck only to have to work to make more so you can spend more. 
Most of the special moments in life are free. 
Stop and look around. 
What do you see?

Look again.

I mean really stop and look.

 You might be surprise to see something beautiful right in front of you.

Don't wait for a falling star to make your dreams come true. Start living the life you always have dreamed of.

Click here to find out how I have changed my life and now live my dream.

You are never to old to reach the stars and get your dreams.

Leave a comment on what happened when you stopped and really looked around.



No comments:

Post a Comment