Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Westboro Baptist Church is One Reason People Don't Want to Go to Church

I Have a Relationship with God, I Don't Need a Church For That.

Get to know the true God. The One who loved us so much to die for us. God is the one to judge, not man. Westboro Baptist is not the only ones out there pushing people away from God. This is not how it is suppose to be.
Amy and Vince I pray that you will continue loving each other and God. Your fans support you. I saw Amy Grant play at KSBJ"s 30th Anniversary Party and it brought tears to my eyes because I know the struggles she has been through. This most recent event that took place is so sad.  
During Sunday's encounter outside the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Gill talked to the protesters as he walked outside the concert venue."Vince Gill, what in the world are you doing out here?" a woman asked."I just came to see what hate looked like," he replied."Well, more importantly, what are you doing with another man's wife?" she said."I came out to see what hatred really looked like in the face," he said."Don't you know that divorce plus remarriage equals adultery?" she responded. "Jesus Christ said that.""Did he?" Gill said. "You know what else he said? He said a lot of stuff about forgiveness, about grace. You guys don't have any of that."
 
I just looked at Westboro Baptist Churches website and instantly felt sick. I will not put their site here because it is disgusting to me.
Stop the Hate!
Jesus said to Love one another as I have first Loved you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment