Monday, September 2, 2013

Poop Banks

Warning Do Not Read While Eating!

I was reading in Sept. 2013 issue of Reader Digest that the future holds... Wait for it... POOP BANKS, just like blood banks and sperm banks. You heard me right, POO POO Banks! After getting over the "What the @#&*" I continued to read on.
You see there is a nasty antibiotic-resistant intestinal infection called Clostridium Difficile, but I will call it "C. Diff" from now on. Did you know that 3 million people are infected annually, with about 30,000 people dying from it each year! Because the use of human stool transplants, (wretch) 85 to 90 percent of patients who have had multiple episodes of C. Diff. have been found to have remarkably positive results. Now there is a group that is very excited about these findings. We call these special people, "Gastrointestinal Scientists," or "G.I. Docs". My hat is off to the one that thought up this treatment and then proposed it to other G.I Docs with a straight face! Come on really! Who else could get so excited about poop! I just want to be in the room when they tell the patient what they are going to do! If your gut is a real mess with C. Diff, then kick-starting it with the mother of all probiotic infusions would be what the doctor ordered. First things first you need a donor. Any volunteers? The donor would give a "Stool Sample"(free of the bad bacteria) which would then be reconstituted into a saline based liquid. during a colonoscopy! (Wretch, hack, spit, wretch, hack... hack... Okay. I think I'm alright. Let's go on.) If you are going to go strictly with what the doctors wants you to do, then say, "One Poop Enema Please," (LOL) because the other alternatives are colonoscopy, where the insert the "Poop juice" all the way up in your colon, or through a different procedure in which a feeding tube is put through your nose (WROO... WRETCH), down your throat and into your stomach. (I'm barfing for you!) I have officially grossed myself out.

Another Non Disgusting Treatment

The thought of this is, SO DISGUSTING, I would probably be ready to try anything else FIRST! Suddenly a trip to the health food store for a few HERB concoctions doesn't sound so bad!!! Does it? Non-Systemic Herbs
• American goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis)
• Juniper (Juniperus spp.)
• Usnea (Usnea spp.)
These three localized non-systemic herbs treat resistant infections of the GI tract, urinary tract and skin. Goldenseal is also particularly active against most food poisoning bacteria such as E. coli and salmonella.Look for these types of herbs HERE. Now I am not a doctor, but I personally would take extra probioticsfor good measure. They have to be GOOD, QUALITY probiotics.

Love to write about poop or anything else and get paid to do so click here and fill out your email and watch the video to find out how. Go ahead, you know you want to. Click Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment