Saturday, August 31, 2013

[Review]One Direction Movie


Because of a Mothers Love

I took my daughter to go to the first showing of "This Is US" movie about One Direction. My daughter's favorite member of the band is Harry. I am blessed because I home-school so I could take her to the show without all the crowds. We had the best seats in the theater. Had our drink and some candy and I was prepared for another one of those shows. The things we do for our children. Go to loud crazy pizza places, watch TV shows that I know should make me a saint for enduring such mindlessness. My oldest daughter is 24, then my 11 year old daughter and 10 your old son. I went through Backstreet Boys, NSYNC to Blues Clues, Barney, then the whole Justin Beiber faze. And now One Direction.


My favorite song from the movie "Little Things"

What is a mother to do?

I have to say I was surprised at how much I really enjoyed this movie. Not because I am one of these crazed fans but because it touched my heart to see these five young men, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, go from complete strangers to best friends. I cried when one of the boys bought his mother a house and when one of the dads talked about his son and how he missed having him home. It was fun watching them just be crazy young men. Their fans are amazing to watch. I am happy to say I am now a One Direction fan.
Learn how I can enjoy my life blogging with my family instead of being at work. Check it out. Just might be the best thing you could ever do for your children. They are only young once and then it is gone. Don't miss another moment, click here fill in your email and watch the video. Go ahead do it Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment